Monday, August 24, 2009

Our New Private Blog!

After talking with My sister in law Lorraine I too have decided that having a private blog is the best thing for our family. If you have our blog linked to your's, please keep this address as the link and just click on our new private blog.

bbandtheboys.blogspot.com

leave a comment with your email address or email us at brianbrandy@ubtanet.com and I'll be sure to send you an invite to our new blog! Sorry about the trouble, but I want to protect my family any way that I can.

5 comments:

  1. l.v.Atwood@gmail.com
    You better make sure I can get in there. But did you know you shouldn't have to start a new blog. You should be able to go into your settings and change it to private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. niklee89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure...I finally take mine from private and then you guys go private...I know I don't have that young of kids anymore...
    jwatkinfamily@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. put me on your list!
    krm3monsters@yahoo.com
    I hope you get this soon!

    ReplyDelete